It's The Season for Beautiful Pictures
Hey friends! I want to give you the best news I could possibly share with you today...FALL is coming! Finally, the hot sticky days will be long gone, good hair days will be back and the pumpkin craze will start all over again. And, of course, the most exciting part is that it's a beautiful season to have get picture taken! Living in such a gorgeous state, we can all take advantage of the colorful scenes that North Carolina gives us this time of the year and book a photography session this fall.
Whether you need a family photographer in Greensboro, or just recently got engaged, it's a GREAT time to book a photography session. The Triad has a lot of great locations to have your pictures taken at, see my top 10 below:
- The Greensboro Arboretum
- The Reynolda Gardens in Winston-Salem
- Elm Street in Downtown Greensboro
- Center City Park in Greensboro
- Tanglewood Park in Clemmons
- Creekside Park in Archdale
- Guilford Courthouse National Military Park in Greensboro
- Old Salem Museum & Gardens in Winston-Salem
- Gateway Gardens in Greensboro
- Gibson Park in High Point
Those are just a few of my favorite areas in the Triad that make exceptional backdrops for any photography session. Want to book a fall session? Contact me today by clicking here to fill out a contact form. Happy Fall!